As a condition of each Renter renting location, facilities, and equipment of
Casa Blanca Craig Ranch
the renter hereby freely, voluntarily, and without duress agrees to the
Release and Waiver of Liability under the following terms:
1. INDEMNITIES AND HOLD HARMLESS
The undersigned Renter, on his/her own behalf of his/her heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and assigns, does hereby agree:
a) to waive all claims that the Renter may have now or in the future against Casa Blanca Craig Ranch, its employees, directors, officers, insurers, agents, successors, and assigns of Casa Blanca Craig Ranch (collectively “Casa Blanca Craig Ranch” or the “Released Parties”) with respect to the above mentioned rental, including, but not limited to, claims arising as a result of equipment malfunction or failure, accidents, falls, or any other damage(s)/accidents or any other cause while on the premises of Casa Blanca Craig Ranch;
b) to release and forever discharge the Released Parties from all liability for personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from the rental due to any cause, including, but not limited to negligence (failure to use such care as a reasonably prudent and careful person would use under similar circumstances), breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract, mistake(s), action, lack of action, or error of judgment on the part of Casa Blanca Craig Ranch owners and/or staff;
c) to be liable for and to hold harmless and indemnify Casa Blanca Craig Ranch, its ownership, and staff from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs, demands, including hospital costs, court costs, arbitration or legal fees, and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with the rental or any behavior exhibited during the rental session at Casa Blanca Craig Ranch’s facilities.
Renter agrees to hold Casa Blanca Craig Ranch, its agents or owners, representatives, and anyone acting on behalf of Casa Blanca Craig Ranch completely harmless from any responsibility, action, legal or otherwise, that results from Renter’s (or anyone related to the Renter’s party) actions and conduct. Additionally, Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Casa Blanca Craig Ranch, of any liability or responsibility for Renter’s, or any of the Renter’s associated party, behavior and conduct towards another person at any time while on Casa Blanca Craig Ranch’s property or general area of Casa Blanca Craig Ranch facilities.
Renters are solely responsible for verifying that all models employed during Renter’s rental period are of legal age for the activities they are to be engaged in. Renter agrees to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying Renter while on our premises. Casa Blanca Craig Ranch has no responsibility to determine or verify the age of participants in the Renter’s activities.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Renter hereby accepts and assumes all responsibility for all risks associated with and/or resulting in his/her use of the premises and equipment (THIS INCLUDES ALL PERSONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE RENTER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELEVANT GUESTS, MODELS, ASSISTANTS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, OR FRIENDS). The Renter freely accepts these risks and agrees to the terms of the Release, even if Casa Blanca Craig Ranch is found to be negligent or in breach of any duty of care or any obligation to the Renter.
The Renter agrees responsibility for any loss (in the amount solely determined by Casa Blanca Craig Ranch ownership) or damage to the home; equipment on premises of the business resulting from the Renter’s negligence (except for normal wear and tear). The Renter agrees to pay the costs of repair or replacement for any such loss or damage within 48 hours of a claim from Casa Blanca Craig Ranch to the Renter.
Use of Casa Blanca Craig Ranch’s facilities and equipment is at Renter’s own risk. Renter hereby waives rights to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, and/or loss while on our premises. Renter agrees to leave the location and adjacent grounds in the same condition, as they were when Renter arrived. Renters are solely responsible for any legal infractions Renter or members of Renter’s party make during the conduct of the scheduled booking, be they in our location or elsewhere. This includes parking tickets, claims of personal abuse, or all other violation or citations, and legal action resulting from the conduct of the location booking, taken at whatever time. Renters are solely responsible for the safety and well-being of any models, production assistants, or any other personnel accompanying Renter or engaged by Renter.
4. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATION
If the parties are unable to resolve any controversy or claim arising under this Agreement, they agree to submit the dispute or claim to binding arbitration subject to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. This arbitration will take place in Austin, Texas. The parties further agree that any such controversy or claim shall be submitted to one arbitrator selected from the panels of arbitrators of the American Arbitration Association, that they will faithfully observe this agreement and the Rules, and that they will abide by and perform any award rendered by the arbitrator, and that a judgment of the court having jurisdiction may be entered on the award. The prevailing party in any such arbitration shall be entitled to an award of reasonable attorney’s fees and costs in addition to any other relief granted.
The Renter (as the customer of Casa Blanca Craig Ranch) assumes responsibility for yourself and any other individuals who enter the rented location space during your designated time and agree to follow the rules and regulations of Casa Blanca Craig Ranch.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Location must be vacated on time. Set-up, breakdown, cleanup, pack-up are all included in the reserved time that was scheduled and agreed to. Overtime fees are $175/hr. and are billed in 15-minute increments.
2. At no time are customers to engage in any kind of unlawful activities while on the premises of Casa Blanca Craig Ranch.
3. All customers and related parties must read and take notice of on-site signage, staff instructions, and be kind to all other customers.
4. Any minor incidental damage incurred to the property of Casa Blanca Craig Ranch during the normal course of use is something that happens from time to time, and the customer will not be held liable. However, if damage occurs due to deliberate acts, carelessness, or unwarranted behavior, the Renter’s will be charged for the damage even if the cardholder did not personally damage any property. The cardholder is responsible for the entire party that accompanies the cardholder. If the credit card on file is not able to be charged for any reason, you hereby authorize other means of collection.
5. Full payment is required upon acceptance of booking request. Forms of acceptable payment are Zelle or Venmo. Cancellations to your reservation made with less than 7 days’ notice will be charged in full. Consecutive cancellations (twice or more in a row) will not be refunded or credited. Rescheduling with more than 7 days’ notice will not incur an additional fee. Rescheduling with less than 7 days’ notice will incur an additional 50% fee.
6. Please leave the location as you found it. If cleaning/re-organizing/adjusting is necessary to return the location to its original state, you may be charged a $50 cleaning fee. Smoking and vaping is NOT permitted in or around the location.
7. Please also note that Casa Blanca Craig Ranch’s facilities are private spaces; however, there are security systems in place that include cameras. Camera contents are never broadcast, shared, or used in any other way than to provide risk management for Casa Blanca Craig Ranch’s assets, employees, and customers. Your privacy is just as important to us as your safety and Casa Blanca Craig Ranch agrees to this promise of privacy. You and any associates that are with you as the “booking party” are hereby notified of these security systems. Tampering or in any way manipulating security system equipment may result in criminal charges.
8. FORCE MAJEURE: Neither party shall be liable to the other party for failure or delay meeting any obligation under the terms or conditions of this Agreement when such a claim is attributable to causes by greater force, clearly beyond that party’s control and not a consequence of that party’s fault or negligence, or when the reason for said claim could be avoided by the exercise of due care by that party.
9. If a representative or group should violate any items of this agreement, Casa Blanca Craig Ranch staff will have the right to terminate their occupancy immediately as well as deny them services in the future.